Personal Loan Resource
If you have a First Financial Loan or are interested in applying for one – you’ll want to be sure to visit this Loan Source page for great resources that we have available on First Financial Loans!
VISA® Credit Cards
VISA® Platinum Card
Our Platinum Card comes fully loaded with:
*APR varies from 10.90% to 17.90% when you open your account based on your credit worthiness. This APR is for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Subject to credit approval. No Annual Fee. Other fees that apply: Cash advance fee of 1% of advance ($5 minimum and $25 maximum), Late Payment Fee of up to $25, Foreign Transaction Fee of 1% plus foreign exchange rate of transaction amount, $5 Card Replacement Fee, and Returned Payment Fee of up to $25. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a VISA Platinum Card and is available to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties.
- Rates as low as 10.90% APR*
- No Annual Fee
- No Balance Transfer Fees
- Platinum line of credit up to $25,000
- Travel Benefits
- Zero Fraud Liability
- 24/7 Customer Service
- And – for each purchase you make with your Platinum Card you’ll earn CURewards redeemable for travel, merchandise items, and merchant gift cards!
VISA Agreements & Disclosures
VISA Platinum Cardholder Agreement
Rates and Fees
Balance Transfer Terms & Conditions
1. If the information you provide is incomplete, First Financial will not be able to process your transfer request. Transfer payments will be sent to only recognized creditors or financial institutions and will not be sent to your home or billing address.
2. Please continue to make your minimum required payment until the requested transfer payment appears on that account's billing statement. First Financial is not responsible for any remaining balance on that account, nor for any finance or other charges you incur due to delays in transferring a balance.
3. If you transfer an amount for a transaction you dispute, you may lose some or all of your rights against the other creditor.
4. While First Financial can pay your accounts directly, we cannot close them for you. If you wish to close any of the transfer accounts, you must do so yourself.
5. Account balance transfers are contingent upon account set-up and assigned credit limits. In some cases, First Financial may not be able to process a balance transfer request. If that occurs, you will be notified.
Verified by Visa – Activation Site
Debt in Focus – Free & Anonymous online debt management tool!
Learn where you can find the best credit card rates by location!
First Financial has great low rates – and they’re the same whether you plan to purchase a new or used vehicle! You can view our current rates on our home page under the “Rates” drop down menu on the top left of the page.
And if you need a handly tool to help you figure out those monthly auto loan payments to see what you can afford before you buy, try our free loan calculator application called AutoCalcubot. It works through Facebook, but you don't need to be logged in or even have a Facebook account to use it - all you need is an internet connection or a smartphone. You can save your results, send them to a friend to review, or even set up alerts if you want to be notified when our auto loan rates change. Check it out today!
We also have:Apply for a New Auto Loan
Apply for a Used Auto Loan
Boat, Motorcycle, RV, and ATV Loans
We’ve got great low rates on these vehicle options as well, plus:
Apply for a New Boat Loan
- Financing on your new or used boat or RV up to 120 months
- Financing on your new or used motorcycle or ATV up to 72 months
- Up to 110% financing
- Loan Payment Protection
Apply for a Used Boat Loan
Apply for a New Motorcycle Loan
Apply for a Used Motorcycle Loan
Apply for a New RV Loan
Apply for a Used RV Loan
First Financial offers a Mortgage Rate Text Messaging Service so you can receive updates on our low Mortgage Rates straight to your mobile phone. To be a part of the program, text FIRSTRATE to 69302 and each time our Mortgage Rates change, we’ll send you a text message with the new rates.***
We also have a 10 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage product available! For rates and more information, call us at 866.750.0100.
There are also other great lower rates on our 15 & 30 Year Mortgages too!
Rates as low as 3.375% (3.651% APR) - 15 Years.* A 15 year mortgage of $100,000 at 3.777% APR would have a monthly payment** amount of $708.76.
Rates as low as 4.375% (4.541% APR) - 30 Years.* A 30 year mortgage of $100,000 at 4.667% APR would have a monthly payment** amount of $499.29.
**Payment examples do not include taxes or insurance. Financing up to 80% of value of property.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval. Credit worthiness determines your APR. Available on primary residence only. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a mortgage and is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties. See Credit Union for details.***Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
Features and services of our Mortgages include:
- Great rates and low fees
- Financing to the 48 states
- Finance your primary residence, vacation home or investment property
- Terms up to 30 years
- Good for purchases or refinances
- Easy application process
- No pre-payment penalties
- First-Time Homebuyers Program
- Pre-qualification letters when you're just starting to shop
- Personalized service
- We help you decide which payment options are best for you
- You won’t have to pay a different mortgage company each month
- We’ll educate you on how to pay off your mortgage sooner
Web Resources for Mortgages:
Credit Union Home Discount Program – Search for homes and check out discounts.
HUD.GOV – Department of Housing and Urban Development’s information to help you shop for your home loan.
Check the status of a Mortgage Loan Officer at nmlsconsumeraccess.org.
Home Improvement Loan
Looking to put in a new deck or pool? Redesign your kitchen? Add a new roof, siding, or windows? First Financial's new Home Improvement Loan is designed to help you create the home you've been imagining. So it's time to move your "wants" to the top of your to-do list.*
When you apply, you will receive:
Apply for a Home Improvement Loan online, stop by any branch and inquire within or call us at 866.750.0100.
- Great Rates
- Up to 10-Year Term
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- Fixed Monthly Payment
*Available on primary residence only, subject to underwriting guidelines. Subject to credit approval. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a mortgage and is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Monmouth of Ocean Counties. See credit union for details.
Home Equity Loans
Apply for a Home Equity Loan online
- Loan to value ratio may be up to 100%
- Available on primary, secondary, or investment homes - subject to underwriting guidelines.
- Great rates – you can view the current rates on our home page under the “Rates” drop down menu
- No pre-payment penalty
- No application fees
- No points or closing costs
- Flexible terms up to 20 years
- Fixed monthly payments
- A home equity line of credit will allow you to advance as you need it
Apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit online
Apply for a Personal Loan online
- Fixed payment
- Loans start at $500
- Flexible terms up to 60 months
- No pre-payment penalties
- A personal loan will help you save money rather than going through the high cost of retail financing
Personal Line of Credit
- This line of credit can be linked to a First Financial First Class Checking Account as Overdraft Protection
- You can borrow up to your credit limit
- You will only pay interest on the amount you advance
- As you repay your balance, the amount available to borrow increases
- You can advance on your loan through most ATMs when you request an advance through TellerPhone or visit a First Financial branch
Apply for a Personal Line of Credit online
Sometimes you just need a little help paying for college and Federal Loans may not be enough to cover the cost of a college education. You may need another Student Loan and we have one you can apply for!
Check out this video from cuStudentLoans featuring Business Barry and Squeaky to help you learn the differences between Student Loan Consolidation and Refinancing.
- Competitive interest rates - and get even better rates when you have GOOD GRADES
- 1% interest rate reduction - when you pay off 10% of your loan
- 30 day No-fee return policy - allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
- Zero origination fees for all qualified student borrowers
Loans can be used for:
- Room & Board
- Books & Computers
- Past due tuition bills
Apply for a Credit Union Student Loan
Web Resources for Student Loans: Your Guide to Financial Aid (FAFSA)