Learn More – Current Promotions and Services
Online Banking, Bill Pay, e-Statements, and Wire Transfers
Banking online with First Financial is accessible anywhere Internet access is available - anytime. Online Banking adds convenience benefits without any cost:
- Free Bill Pay*
- Go green – sign up for e-Statements!
- Secure login and convenient password re-sets
- View account history
- Check your balances
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds between accounts quickly
- Set up email and phone alerts
- Schedule future transfers between accounts
- Re-order checks
- Apply for a loan
- Get information on products & services
- Check imaging
Enroll in Online Banking by clicking here, or by calling a Member Service Representative at 866.750.0100.
Bill Pay is a quick and easy way to pay your bills using your First Financial Checking Account. Simply set up your payees, schedule your payments and let Bill Pay do the rest. So, save your stamps, grab your bills, login to Online Banking and sign up today!
- Set up bill reminders
- View payment history
- Schedule future payments
*The service is free as long as 3 bills are paid through Bill Payment each month, otherwise a $6 monthly fee applies. For full terms and conditions, please read the Bill Payment terms and conditions that will be presented during enrollment.
- Go paperless with e-Statements!
- You can sign up for e-Statements by contacting a First Financial representative or by logging into Online Banking and selecting "Statements" under the Accounts tab on the lefthand side of the page. Then click "enroll in e-Statements." Review the Electronic Statement Consent and enter your email address in the box. Then click on the statement sample link and obtain the 4 digit PIN. Enter the PIN into the box and click "I agree."
- Next, back at the Online Banking main page - under the Preferences tab click Statement Delivery. You must set-up e-Statements by clicking on the button that pertains to each account number to receive electronic statements. Click on all related accounts, such as minor accounts if you would like to receive any minor e-Statements with your login. Enter the email address, and review the Statement Delivery Agreement. Check the "I agree to the terms of the agreement" box and click submit.
- Then back at the Online Banking main page one more time - under the Accounts tab click on Statements again, and you can set-up email notification to receive an email when your e-Statement is available for viewing within Online Banking. Click on the email notification link and click the button next to "Yes, send me an email when new statements are available." Enter your email address and click save. All notifications can only go to one email address.
- Not enrolled in Online Banking yet? Click on the "Enroll in Online Banking" button underneath the Online Banking login on our home page at firstffcu.com and follow the prompts, or click here.
Funds can be transferred to or from a member’s account to other financial institutions both within the United States or internationally. Please contact our Member Service Center for more details at 866.750.0100.
If you have questions about Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking – or if you’re having trouble enrolling in any of our e-Services, please visit the “Help” tab at the top of our home page, or contact us!