High Yield Checking, Monmouth County, Ocean County
First Financial Federal Credit Union, servicing Monmouth and Ocean Counties, offers High Yield Checking for members who plan to maintain a balance of at least $25,000 in this checking account. A $25,000 minimum deposit is required to open it. Having this balance in the account means getting a higher yield on your balance.
- A free first box of checks
- No per-check charges - unlimited check writing without getting charged after writing a certain amount of checks.
- A personalized Debit Card issued on the spot in one of our Monmouth or Ocean County branches.
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay (Bill Pay is free as long as 3 bills are paid through Bill Pay each month, otherwise a $6 monthly fee applies.)
- Unlimited in-branch transactions.
- No monthly service charge as long as a daily balance of $25,000 is maintained.
Note: This account earns the highest dividends on daily balances of $25,000 or more, however, if its balance falls below - it earns a lower dividend. Tip: Avoid a service charge by maintaining the required monthly balance and get the highest dividends we offer.
*A $5 deposit in a base savings account is required for credit union membership prior to opening any other account. All personal memberships are part of the Rewards First program and a $5 per month non-participation fee is charged to the base savings account for memberships not meeting the minimum requirements of the Bronze Tier. Click here to view full Rewards First program details, and here to view the Tier Level Comparison Chart. Accounts for children age 13 and under are excluded from this program.