First Class Checking, Monmouth County, Ocean County
Our First Class Checking Account is for the member who maintains a daily balance of at least $1,000 or has Direct Deposit tied to it. In return for meeting these requirements, it offers:
- High yield dividends.
- A free first box of checks.
- No per-check charges (unlimited check writing without getting charged after writing a certain amount of checks).
- A personalized Debit Card issued instantly.
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay (Bill Pay is free as long as 3 bills are paid through Bill Pay each month, otherwise a $6 monthly fee applies.)
- Unlimited in branch transactions.
A $100 minimum deposit is required to open this account. First Class Checking Account holders earn dividends on daily balances of $1,000 or more. There is no monthly service charge if its daily balance of $1,000 is maintained or if it has Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction totaling more than $500 monthly.
*A $5 deposit in a base savings account is required for credit union membership prior to opening any other account. All personal memberships are part of the Rewards First program and a $5 per month non-participation fee is charged to the base savings account for memberships not meeting the minimum requirements of the Bronze Tier. Click here to view full Rewards First program details, and here to view the Tier Level Comparison Chart. Accounts for children age 13 and under are excluded from this program.