- At First Financial, we’re like one big family. We care about you, and want to provide you with all you need and more – when it comes to your banking.
- We’re a financial institution that is part of your community. We don’t pay any stockholders here. Since we’re a not-for-profit with a volunteer Board of Directors, the money we bring in actually goes back to you in the form of lower interest rates and useful financial products and services.
- We’re a local lender and we’re ready to deliver customized loans, designed specifically for you.
- Our Invest in America program features Credit Union Member Discounts on vehicles, online shopping, flowers, Sprint wireless services, tax products, and more!
- In the market for a new or used vehicle? Be sure to take a look at our Preferred Auto Dealers within Monmouth and Ocean Counties. There just might be the perfect auto package waiting for you!
Visit our join now page to become a member today and start saving!
*$5 in a base savings account is your membership deposit and is required to remain in your base savings account at all times to be a member in good standing. All credit unions require a membership deposit.
First Financial Members Get Rewarded!
At First Financial, we're rewarding our members who choose to THINK FIRST. It's part of our Rewards First program, designed to give you rewards that add back to your bottom line. It's simple - the higher your combined balances or the more you use our products and services, the greater your benefit. Click here
to see how it breaks down. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, the Credit Union thrives on relationships. As members participate more, First Financial will continue to be healthy and be able to offer the competitive rates, services, and value that you've come to expect. So, get on board with First Financial and reap the benefits today! You can learn more by visiting our Rewards First website at www.bankingwithrewards.com
*A $5 deposit in a base savings account is required for credit union membership prior to opening any other account. All personal memberships are part of the Rewards First program and a $5 per month non-participation fee is charged to the base savings account for memberships not meeting the minimum requirements of the Bronze Tier. Accounts for children age 13 and under are excluded from this program.
As part of a campaign to support Credit Union members across the country, the Invest in America Program was established. Through Invest in America, Credit Union members receive terrific discounts on various products and services.
Current Invest in America Deals
Save big on TurboTax and Jackson Hewitt tax preparation services. Click here to learn more about the exclusive offers just for Credit Union members for the 2013-2014 tax season.
- Get $5, $10 or $15 off various TurboTax Federal Products and receive great benefits such as maximum refunds and a NEW Military edition.
- Save two ways with Jackson Hewitt on tax prep services - get $30 off tax prep or $50 less than you paid last year with a printable coupon.
Credit Union Auto Club: First Financial now offers Credit Union Auto Club, a roadside assistance program created exclusively for credit union members and provides unparalleled service and unprecedented value. Credit Union Auto Club offers a wide range of roadside assistance services and other travel-related benefits to keep you on the road.
From little incidents like being locked out of your vehicle to bigger troubles like needing a tow truck, Credit Union Auto Club is here to help get you back on the road quickly. Its professional customer service team is just a phone call away and ready and waiting to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They’re always there when you need them. Speak to a First Financial member representative or visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org to learn more.
Cell Phone Service: Get 10 to 15% off Sprint Mobile Services.
A New Car: General Motors is offering all current and eligible Credit Union members preferred pricing* when they purchase a new GM vehicle. This is in addition to most current incentives and special offers! Finance with First Financial and save even more with low auto loan rates! *Rules and restrictions apply. Credit worthiness determines your APR. Learn more about this GM deal.
Moving: Save up to 60% on out-of-state and/or local moving and storage needs. Get you Allied Vans Credit Union Member Discount.
Something Sweet: Save on Flowers, plants, chocolates, gift baskets, and more - FTD is offering $15 off each item you purchase.
Medical and Lifestyle Needs: Get deals on Medical and Lifestyle plans through CU Benefits Express.
Plans include Dental Care, Vision Care, Counseling, Home Repair, Legal Services, and more.
Television: DIRECTV is offering a deal that includes free Showtime, Starz, HBO, and Cinemax for 3 months. Get the details.
Shop America and Save!
Shop America is a fun and easy way to save money. Once a Credit Union member registers for the program, all you have to do is shop! Every time you make a purchase online, the store reports back to Shop America. With each purchase, Shop America will calculate your cash back rebate. After you accrue over $10 in your account, a check will be sent to you for the rebate amount. Cash back and rewards are available at over 1,200 online retailers including GAP, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Macy’s, and more! Visit http://www.lovemycreditunion.org to register and view the latest program updates.
Even More Sprint Specials: Sprint’s Credit Union Member Discount Program gives members the chance to save 10 to 15%. Check it out here.