Important First Financial COVID-19 Updates
It is certainly an unprecedented time for all, as we navigate through the challenges of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its effect within our local community. Rest assured that First Financial is doing everything possible to keep our employees and members safe, while also continuing to deliver the best member experience we can. Despite the inconvenience posed by COVID-19, we remain committed to serving you with as little service disruption to your banking as possible. Our membership is part of our family, and we will get through this together.
Important Member Updates:
- As of Monday, April 5, 2021 Branch Lobbies are open with limited capacity and reduced hours. Branch Drive Thru hours were also extended beginning on 4/5/21.
- Our Toms River Branch Drive Thru is open from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday, 8:30am-6pm on Fridays, and 9am-12:30pm on Saturdays. The Toms River Lobby is open from 10am-3pm Monday through Thursday, 10am-4pm on Fridays, and 9am-12:30pm on Saturdays.
- Our Freehold/Howell Branch Drive Thru is open from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday, 8:30am-6pm on Fridays, and 9am-12:30pm on Saturdays. The Freehold/Howell Lobby is open from 10am-3pm Monday through Thursday, 10am-4pm on Fridays, and 9am-12:30pm on Saturdays.
- Our Neptune Branch Drive Thru is open from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday, 8:30am-6pm on Fridays, and 9am-12:30pm on Saturdays. The Neptune Lobby is open from 10am-3pm Monday through Thursday, 10am-4pm on Fridays, and 9am-12:30pm on Saturdays.
- Appointments are strongly encouraged to be made in order to receive timely service in opening an account or closing on a loan in an operating branch by calling 732.312.1500.
- Deposits are not able to be accepted at our Corporate Office, as well as other banking transactions.
- Our Member Relationship Phone Center can be reached at 732.312.1500 Monday through Thursday 8:30am to 5pm, 8:30am to 6pm on Fridays, and 9am to 12:30pm on Saturdays.
- Our Loan Center can be reached by phone at 732.312.1500 Option 4 Monday through Thursday 9am through 5:30pm, 9am-6pm on Fridays, and 9am-12:30pm on Saturdays.
- Guidelines Before Entering a First Financial Branch as of 5/28/2021
Is First Financial offering any financial relief on loan payments for members during this time?
Yes, we are currently offering loan deferment options up to 90 days for qualified borrowers. There is an application process that is required in order to defer any loan payments. You can get started here, or call 732.312.1500 Option 4 during business hours. Please be advised that proof of unemployment or hardship may be required in order to defer a loan payment. Due to increased call and application volume, response times are typically between 24 - 48 hours.
What electronic banking channels can I use without having to go to a branch?
I have a small business that was affected by COVID-19. Are you offering Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans?
As of 5/5/2021 - all SBA funds for PPP Loans have been exhausted and applications are no longer being accepted at this time. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732.312.1500 during business hours and ask for the Business Development Department.
Here are some additional resources you might find helpful during this time:
FAQs and Lobby Reopening Information as of 5/28/2021
3 Credit Score Tips for During COVID-19
Should You Take Your Money Out of the Bank During COVID-19?
How to Prioritize Bills During a Financial Crisis
How to Manage Your Credit Card During Difficult Times
3 Ways to Stop Overspending During These Times
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we get through this time together.
Thank you for Thinking First and be safe and well!