Important First Financial COVID-19 Updates
It is certainly an unprecedented time for all, as we navigate through the challenges of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its effect within our local community. Rest assured that First Financial is doing everything possible to keep our employees and members safe, while also continuing to deliver the best member experience we can. Despite the inconvenience posed by COVID-19, we remain committed to serving you with as little service disruption to your banking as possible. Our membership is part of our family, and we will get through this together.
Important Member Updates:
- The well-being of our staff and members is our top priority. For this reason, all locations will be closed on Saturdays between 6/1 and 7/5, so our branches can be thoroughly sanitized each week and our staff can spend some much needed time at home. ATM service will still be available at all branch locations on Saturdays. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Our Toms River Branch drive thru will be open from 10am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday and closed Saturday.
- Our Freehold/Howell Branch drive thru will be open from 10am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday and closed Saturday.
- Our Neptune Branch drive thru will be open from 10am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday and closed Saturday.
- Upcoming Holiday Closing - All locations will be closed on Saturday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
- Appointments can be made to open an account or close on a loan in an operating branch by calling 732.312.1500
- Deposits are not able to be accepted at our Corporate Office, as well as other banking transactions.
- Our Member Relationship Phone Center can be reached at 732.312.1500 Monday through Friday from 9am to 5:30pm, and will also be closed on Saturdays between 6/1 and 7/5.
Is First Financial offering any financial relief on loan payments for members during this time?
Yes, we are currently offering loan deferment options up to 90 days for qualified borrowers. There is an application process that is required in order to defer any loan payments. You can get started here, or call 732.312.1500 Option 4 during business hours. Please be advised that proof of unemployment or hardship may be required in order to defer a loan payment. Due to increased call and application volume, response times are typically between 24 - 48 hours.
What electronic banking channels can I use without having to go to a branch?
Here are some additional resources you might find helpful during this time:
First Financial and COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
More Ways to Make the Most of Your Coronavirus Stimulus Check
3 Credit Score Tips for During COVID-19
6 Ways to Spend Your Stimulus Payment Responsibly
Beware of COVID-19 Cure Scams
Financial Do's and Don'ts During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Protecting Your Finances from COVID-19 Scams
Should You Take Your Money Out of the Bank During COVID-19?
More COVID-19 Scams Including Check Fraud and Medicare Theft
Tips to Avoid Stimulus Check Scams
How to Prioritize Bills During a Financial Crisis
Timely Updates from our Investment & Retirement Center
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we get through this difficult time together.
Thank you for Thinking First and be safe and well!