- Learn More
- Online Banking, Bill Pay, e-Statements, ACH and Wire Transfers
Online Banking, Bill Pay, e-Statements, ACH and Wire Transfers
It's Here! New & Upgraded Online Banking and Mobile App
We've brought exciting new changes to Online Banking and our Mobile App on March 15, 2021! How to guides, FAQs, and video tutorials have been added to our System Upgrade webpage.
Banking online with First Financial is accessible anywhere Internet access is available - anytime. Online Banking adds convenience benefits without any cost:
- Our Mobile App & Tablet App are available in the App Store or Google Play. You can also deposit checks on your mobile phone or tablet with 1 Click Remote Deposit Capture!
- Digital Wallet - Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Wallet, and Visa Checkout can be used with your First Financial Visa Debit and Credit Cards!
- Online Bill Pay*
- Go green – sign up for e-Statements!
- Secure login and convenient password resets
- View account history
- Check your balances
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds between accounts quickly
- Set up email and phone alerts
- Schedule future transfers between accounts
- Re-order checks
- Apply for a loan
- Get information on products & services
- Check imaging
Enroll in Online Banking yourself by visiting our homepage and clicking on Enroll here, or if you have questions - contact a Member Service Representative at 732.312.1500.
Bill Pay is a quick and easy way to pay your bills using your First Financial Checking Account. Simply set up your payees, schedule your payments and let Bill Pay do the rest. So, save your stamps, grab your bills, login to Online Banking and sign up today!
*The Bill Pay service is free as long as 3 bills are paid through Bill Payment each month, otherwise a $6 monthly fee applies. For full terms and conditions, please read the Bill Payment terms and conditions that will be presented during enrollment.
- Go paperless with e-Statements!
- You can sign up for e-Statements by contacting a First Financial representative or by logging into Online Banking and selecting the e-Statements menu at the top of the main overview page and following the prompts.
- View a short video about the benefits of e-Statements here.
- Schedule your First Financial auto, personal, and fixed-rate home equity loans to be paid from a checking or savings account at another financial institution on either the 1st, 5th, 15th or 25th of each month.
- Get started by stopping by your local branch, or give us a call at 732.312.1500.
Funds can be transferred to or from a member's account to other financial institutions both within the United States or internationally. Please contact our Member Service Center for more details at 732.312.1500.
If you have questions about Online Banking and Bill Pay – or if you're having trouble enrolling in any of our e-Services, please visit the “Need Help?” link at the bottom of our homepage, or contact us!