Reader Rewards Summer Reading Contest
Each summer throughout July and August, First Financial Kids can read books, earn rewards, and the chance to win a grand prize at the end of the summer.
How does the contest work?
- From July 1 - August 31, 2019 participants will earn $1 per book read - up to 10 books.
- All participants will earn one entry into our grand prize drawing for a $75 Barnes and Noble gift card!
- Participants will be placed into an additional drawing to win baskets filled with school supplies.
- Digital entry forms are available here.
- To redeem rewards, show confirmation emails for each book read and submitted online in any First Financial branch. Rewards will not be deposited electronically.
- View the full contest terms and conditions here.
If you have additional questions, please stop into any branch
location, call us at 732.312.1500, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*From July 1 - August 31, 2019, First Financial Kids up to age 18 are eligible to participate in our Summer Reading Contest. Credit Union membership and First Financial Savings Account are required to participate. Participants will earn $1 per book read, up to 10 books. Each book requires a separate entry form to be filled out online using our electronic entry form. Only completely filled out entry forms will be eligible for reader rewards. Participants will earn 1 entry per book read in our grand prize drawing of a $75 Barnes and Noble gift card. All participants will be placed into an additional drawing to win age appropriate baskets filled with books and school supplies (4 total runner-up baskets will be given out in addition to the grand prize drawing). Reader Rewards will be deposited to the child’s First Financial Savings Account when the confirmation email for each book read (up to 10 books), is shown at a First Financial branch. Rewards will not be deposited electronically. The grand prize winner will be drawn by 9/15/19 and will be contacted by the First Financial Marketing Department. Federally insured by NCUA.