Reader Rewards Summer Reading Contest
Each summer, First Financial Kids can read books, earn rewards, and the chance to win a grand prize at the end of the summer.
*Note: Due to COVID-19 and branch lobbies being closed, the 2020 summer reading contest will take place from August 1st - September 15th and will be available through digital entry forms, electronic deposits for books read, and a chance to win a Barnes & Noble e-gift card.
How does the contest work?
- Between 8/1 - 9/15 Participants will earn $1 per book read - up to 10 books.
- Complete a digital entry form here.
- All participants will earn one entry into our grand prize drawing for one of three Barnes and Noble e-gift cards in the amount of $75, $50, or $25!
- Due to COVID-19, rewards will be deposited electronically once a confirmation email has been received and reviewed by the Marketing Department.
- Contest terms and conditions can be viewed here.
If you have additional questions, please call us at 732.312.1500, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*From 8/1—9/15/2020, First Financial Kids up to age 18 are eligible to participate in our Summer Reading Contest. Credit Union membership and First Financial Savings Account are required to participate. Participants will earn $1 per book read, up to 10 books. Each book requires a separate entry form to be filled out online using our electronic entry form. Only completely filled out entry forms will be eligible for reader rewards. Participants will earn 1 entry per book read in our prize drawing of three Barnes & Noble® eGift Cards in the amount of $75, $50, and $25. Reader Rewards will be electronically deposited to the child’s First Financial Savings Account when a confirmation email for each book read (up to 10 books), is received and reviewed by the Marketing Department upon completion of a digital entry form. The 3 prize winners will be drawn at random on or about 9/18/2020 and will be contacted by the First Financial Marketing Department. Insured by NCUA.