Online Banking and Mobile App System Upgrade
System Upgrade is complete! Login for the first time by following our user guides below. If you are unable to get through to our main number at 732-312-1500, please use our Online Banking Call Center for login assistance only at 833-658-0295. Thank you for your patience!
We've enhanced our Online Banking System and Mobile App with updated features that we know you’ll love!
Here are some of the updates you can now use:
- Added security features
- Responsive design tailored to the device you are using, plus new and improved look & feel!
- Easy to read spending reports that show monthly expenses and where your money is going to help you keep track.
- External Transfers - Transfer funds to and from accounts at other U.S. financial institutions from right within Online Banking.
- Plus, the same great features you already know and love, now upgraded: Mobile & Tablet App updates for Apple and Android devices, Member to Member Transfers, Online Bill Pay, Check Ordering, Instant Balance, and 1 Click Remote Deposit Capture.
- First Financial Wallet - View your First Financial Credit and Debit Cards in one place - get purchase alerts, lock your cards, control transactions, and manage your spending.
- Live chat services within Online Banking & our Mobile App
- Zelle (Person to person payments, now available as of 6/10/21).
- New firstffcu.com website redesign will also be available this Summer 2021.
Why are these changes taking place? Our new upgrades will enhance your First Financial digital banking experience, offer more convenience, and provide you with additional online and mobile capability and ease of use.
How to prepare: Our goal has been to have as minimal of an impact on our membership as possible, with a smooth transition process for first time login.
Any payments scheduled in Online Bill Pay will not be affected by the system upgrade. Recurring transfers to your other accounts which use your same member number (recurring transfers that go to your other savings/checking accounts, and First Financial loan payments) will also not be affected by the system upgrade and will transfer over to the new system.
Any recurring external transfers or that were previously setup to go to other financial institutions – will not transfer over to the upgraded Online Banking System. These will need to be setup again within the new Online Banking System, as well as internal recurring transfers to other First Financial member accounts that do not share the same member number.
What to Expect, Supported Web Browsers, & Other Important Information
Other FAQs about our System Upgrade are available here.
If I have questions, where do I go for assistance? Please give us a call during business hours at 732.312.1500, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or schedule an in-branch appointment. For Online Banking login assistance or lock-outs only, you may call our Online Banking Call Center at 833.658.0295.
Please click on the links below to view each document or video tutorial.
First Time Login Step by Step Guides:
Previous Online Banking User Login Directions
Previous Business Account Online Banking User Login Directions
New Member Online Banking Enrollment Directions
New Business Account Online Banking Enrollment Directions
Mobile App First Time Login Directions for Previous App Users
Mobile App First Time Login Directions for New Users
How to Use Our New and Upgraded Online Banking System
How to Use Our Updated Mobile Banking App
How to Use Online Bill Pay
How to Setup External Transfers
How to Use Zelle
How to Deactivate Your Previous Quicken for Windows Connection
How to Use the First Financial Wallet App
Additional Upgrade Resources:
Remote Deposit Capture User Guide
Secure Now - New Online Banking Security Feature
How to Clear Your Cache and Web Browsing Data
First Financial Wallet App FAQs
Important Upgrade Information for Quicken Users
Quicken for Windows Web Connect Instructions
Quicken for Mac Web Connect Instructions
Quicken for Windows Express Web Connect Instructions
Thank you for Thinking First and for your patience during our system upgrade!