Looking to build or expand your business?
Not a "One-Size-Fits-All" Loan
We understand that not every business is the same, and therefore - not every loan need can be the same. This is exactly why we look at each individual business and create a customized lending solution to meet your business' specific needs.
Local Decisions by Local Lenders
What does this mean for you? Your loan decision will be made by our lenders here in Monmouth or Ocean County (not a loan center located in another state). We work directly with you in developing a complete understanding of you - the owner, and your business when reviewing both your loan needs and your loan application.
We pride ourselves in making decisions in a timely manner keeping your business in mind.
You're not a number when you come to First Financial. You're a valued member and we give our members the best service possible.
Types of Business Loans Available
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Commercial Vehicle Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Business Line of Credit
- Business VISA Cash Plus Credit Card
- SBA Loan Programs available
- Visa Business Cash Plus Credit Card
- Maybe we didn't list what you need, but that doesn't mean we can't help you - just ask us!
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans
As of 5/5/2021, all SBA funds for PPP Loans have been exhausted and applications for origination are no longer being accepted.
More information can be found on the SBA's website.
August 4, 2021 - The Direct Forgiveness Portal for 2nd Draw PPP Loans is now open and accepting Forgiveness applications!
- Login to the Borrower Direct Forgiveness Portal
- Forgiveness Portal User Guide
- Borrower FAQs
- If you prefer to submit your Forgiveness application in paper or digital PDF format, download it here.
- For questions, you may contact the SBA's customer service center at 877.552.2692 or reach out to the Business Development Department below.
Have questions or ready to get started?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, stop by any branch, or call 732.312.1500 during business hours and ask for the Business Development Department.