Your Visa Card + Samsung Pay.
Enjoy all the benefits of your First Financial Visa Debit and Credit Cards using Google Wallet’s Samsung Pay, with participating merchants.
Set up is simple. To add your card to Samsung Pay and begin using your Google Digital Wallet:
- Make sure your compatible device is updated with Samsung Pay. You can get the app in the Google Play Store, and then you will need to install it on your device.
- View a guide with photos for installing and adding cards to Samsung pay.
- You will need to take a picture of your First Financial Visa Card with your device’s camera to add the card to your Samsung device.
- You can secure it with a back-up PIN or your fingerprint, and you’ll be ready to go!
- Important Note - You will be asked to verify your First Financial cards added into Google Wallet each time you add a card to your device's digital wallet, before you can begin using the card with Samsung Pay. Call the number that appears on your device screen to activate your card. We suggest logging into your Online Banking account or knowing your recent purchases and security questions, along with your member number for quick verification.
Paying is easy and secure.
How to Use Contactless Samsung Pay:
- To pay within stores that accept Samsung Pay, hold the device near the contactless reader with your fingerprint (or enter your device PIN).
- Note - When making purchases using Google Wallet, you will see that your purchases and receipts will not list the last 4 digits of your card number - but instead a digital identifier/virtual account number for your card. Your card information will be encrypted within a separate, secure data vault.
- Learn about how to use Samsung Pay and the merchants which accept Samsung Pay.
- Samsung Pay support and device simulator.
- 24/7 troubleshooting and activation call 844.646.5467
Data rates and charges may apply.