Your Visa Card + Google Pay
Enjoy all the benefits of your First Financial Visa Debit and Credit Cards using Google Pay with participating merchants.
Set up is simple. To add your card to Google Pay and begin using your Google Digital Wallet:
- Make sure your compatible device is updated with Google Pay. You can get the app in the Google Play Store. Click here to learn about Google Pay.
- Take a picture of your First Financial Visa Card with your device’s camera.
- You can secure it with a back-up PIN and you’ll be ready to go!
- View this step by step guide for setting up Google Pay on your device.
- Important Note - You will be asked to verify your First Financial cards added into Google Wallet each time you add a card to your device's digital wallet, before you can begin using the card with Google Pay. Call the number that appears on your device screen to activate your card. We suggest logging into your Online Banking account or knowing your recent purchases and security questions, along with your member number for quick verification.
Paying is easy and secure.
How to Use Contactless Google Pay:
- To pay within stores that accept Google Pay, enter your device PIN and hold the device near the contactless reader.
- To complete the transaction, you may be asked to enter your device PIN before the purchase can be authorized.
- If you are paying with a credit card using Google Pay, you may also be asked to sign a receipt.
- Note - When making purchases using Google Wallet, you will see that your purchases and receipts will not list the last 4 digits of your card number - but instead a digital identifier/virtual account number for your card. Your card information will be encrypted within a separate, secure data vault.
If you have a question or problem, visit the Help section within the Google Pay app or go to https://support.google.com/payments
- Learn about Google Pay and the merchants which accept it.
- 24/7 troubleshooting and activation call 844.646.5467
Data rates and charges may apply.