Check out the following tools and member publications to help get you on the road to financial success!
Whether you're trying to compare monthly car payments, looking to buy a home, or planning your retirement - we're sure we've got a helpful financial calculator for you!
Stay in the loop with all things First Financial - check out our quarterly Member, Business Account, and Ambassador newsletters, monthly e-newsletters, and our latest Annual Report.
In the market for a vehicle?
- Check out our guide on how to buy a car in 5 easy steps
- Don't miss our car buying tips video
- Review our Auto Loan options and apply online when you're ready!
- 8 Things to Know Before Leasing a Vehicle
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Out a Car Lease
Looking to buy a home?
- Don't start without our homebuyer's guide and checklist!
- Review our Mortgage options and current rates.
- You can also complete our quick mortgage preapproval inquiry form(Opens in a new Window), if you'd like to see what you'd prequalify for before completing our mortgage application(Opens in a new Window) PDF.
Need help putting a budget together, improving your credit score, and reducing debt?
- Stick to your household budget or learn how to create one with our budgeting guide.
- Manage your current budget with our fillable PDF worksheet.
- Learn to manage your credit score and reduce debt with our credit management & debt reduction guide!
- Understanding your credit score
Thinking about retirement?
- Prepare for retirement with the First Financial Investment & Retirement Center
- Check out our retirement guidebook.
Don't become a fraud victim!
- Check out our ATM card skimming and fraud prevention video
- For more details, read our fraud prevention guide
- Learn how to prevent ID theft with our identity theft protection guide
- Credit vs. Debit - which is safer to swipe?
Tips for preventing online and mobile fraud
We are committed to helping you protect yourself and your business from online fraud and internet crime. For additional information and articles, please visit our First Scoop Blog!
- Important alerts and scams (Group of articles from our blog)
- Preventing identity theft (Another group of articles from our blog)
As a reminder, First Financial will never call, email, or text you and ask for your account number or PIN. If you ever have a question about a communication you received, please contact our Member Relationship Center at 732-312-1500.