Upcoming Seminars and Events
Text FFSeminar to 866-956-9302 to receive upcoming seminar alerts and register on your mobile phone.
*Please note that all scheduled events may be subject to change.
August 30, 2022 at 6:30pm
Understanding Medicare Virtual Seminar
You’ll find out more about Medicare rules and regulations and discuss the role they play in the process of retirement. You’ll learn the answers to your Medicare questions, including:
- Medicare basics and the differences between Parts A, B, C and D
- Tips for choosing your coverage and enrolling in Medicare
- How to consider health care costs when planning your retirement income
August 23, 2022 at 6pm
Social Security & Your Retirement Virtual Seminar
By attending this seminar, you’ll learn:
- What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
- How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
- Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
- How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?
August 19, 2022 from 9am-6pm
Branch Mortgage Day in Neptune
- Get all your homebuying questions answered on the spot by a mortgage expert in our Neptune Branch (plus get a complimentary grocery tote!).
August 16, 2022 at 6pm
Rethinking Diversification Virtual Seminar
You’ll find out how retirement savers are facing new challenges, and the new ways to manage investment risk. You’ll learn the answers to your investment questions, including:
- What is traditional portfolio diversification?
- How has the investment landscape changed?
- How can you achieve your goals with the least amount of risk?
- How can new annuity options help you rethink diversification?