Put your home's equity to work.
Feel like your finances could use some help? Use the equity in your home to pay for renovations, consolidate your debt, help pay college tuition, and more.
Features of our Home Equity Loans include:
- Available on primary homes only - subject to underwriting guidelines.
- Great rates
- No pre-payment penalty
- No application fees
- No points or closing costs*
- Flexible terms up to 20 years
- Fixed monthly payments
Current Home Equity Loan Rates as of 5/22/2023**
|Term||APR as low as|
*First Financial FCU (FFFCU) will waive closing costs at inception of loan. If loan is terminated within the first 2 years of opening, closing cost waiver is revoked and the borrower(s) will be required to pay back closing costs in full to FFFCU. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a Home Equity Loan, and is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties. See FFFCU for details or visit firstffcu.com for all current rates.
**Rates for financing up to 80% of Appraised Value less other Mortgages.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
What's the difference between a Home Equity Loan and Line of Credit?
- A HELOC will allow you to advance as you need it, and the rate is variable and based on Prime Rate.
- First Financial Home Equity Lines of Credit have a maximum borrow amount of $75,000 and a loan to value ratio (LTV) of up to 70%.
NMLS CU ID: 685814
Would you like more information or do you have questions about one of our loans? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly!
Thank you for your submission!
We will be in touch with you soon.