Online Banking and Mobile App System Upgrade
Our Online Banking System Upgrade was completed in March 2021. If you haven't logged in since our System Upgrade, you'll need to login for the first time by following our user guides below. If you are unable to get through to our main number at 732-312-1500, please use our Online Banking Call Center for login assistance only at 833-658-0295.
We've enhanced our Online Banking System and Mobile App with updated features that we know you’ll love!
Here are some of the updated features available to you:
- Added security features.
- Responsive design tailored to the device you are using, plus new and improved look & feel!
- Easy to read spending reports that show monthly expenses and where your money is going - to help you keep track.
- External Transfers - Transfer funds to and from accounts at other U.S. financial institutions from right within Online Banking.
- Plus, the same great features you already know and love, now upgraded: Mobile & Tablet App updates for Apple and Android devices, Member to Member Transfers, Online Bill Pay, Check Ordering, Instant Balance, and 1 Click Remote Deposit Capture.
- Live Chat services within Online Banking & our Mobile App.
- Zelle (Person to person payments).
- New firstffcu.com website redesign was completed in July 2021.
Why did these changes take place?
Our new upgrades will enhance your First Financial digital banking experience, offer more convenience, provide you with additional online & mobile capability and ease of use.
If I have questions, where do I go for assistance? Please give us a call during business hours at 732.312.1500, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit a branch location. For Online Banking login assistance or lock-outs only, you may call our Online Banking Call Center at 833.658.0295.
Please click on the PDF links below to view each document or video tutorial.
First Time Login Step by Step Guides:
- Previous Online Banking User Login Directions
- Mobile App First Time Login Directions for Previous App Users
- Mobile App First Time Login Directions for New Users
- How to Use Our New and Upgraded Online Banking System
- How to Use Our Updated Mobile Banking App
- How to Use Online Bill Pay
- How to Setup External Transfers
- How to Use Zelle
- How to Deactivate Your Previous Quicken for Windows Connection
- How to Manage Your First Financial Cards Within Our Mobile App *Available as of 11/9/22
Additional Upgrade Resources:
- 1 Click Remote Deposit Capture User Guide
- uChoose Rewards Enrollment Guide for Cash Plus Cardholders
- Secure Now - New Online Banking Security Feature
- How to Clear Your Cache and Web Browsing Data
- Important Upgrade Information for Quicken Users
- Quicken for Windows Web Connect Instructions
- Quicken for Mac Web Connect Instructions
- Quicken for Windows Express Web Connect Instructions
Thank you for Thinking First!