Online Banking, Bill Pay, e-Statements, ACH, and Wire Transfers
New & Upgraded Online Banking and Mobile App
We've brought exciting new changes to Online Banking and our Mobile App! How to guides, FAQs, and video tutorials are available on our System Upgrade webpage.
Online & Mobile Banking
Banking online or on your smartphone with First Financial is accessible anywhere Internet access is available - anytime. Online Banking adds convenience without any cost:
- Our Mobile App & Tablet App are available in the App Store or Google Play. You can also deposit checks on your mobile phone or tablet with 1 Click Remote Deposit Capture!
- Digital Wallet - Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Wallet, and Visa Checkout can be used with your First Financial Visa Debit and Credit Cards, as well as you can manage all your First Financial Cards and get transaction alerts within our Mobile App by tapping My Cards.
- Online Bill Pay
- Zelle person to person payments
- Go green – sign up for e-Statements!
- Secure login and convenient password resets
- View account history
- Check your balances
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds between accounts quickly, and make external transfers to your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions
- Set up email and phone alerts
- Schedule future transfers between accounts
- Re-order checks
- Check imaging
- Live Chat
- Enroll in Online Banking by visiting our homepage and clicking on Enroll here, or if you have questions - contact a Member Service Representative at 732.312.1500.
Bill Pay is a quick and easy way to pay your bills using your First Financial Checking Account. Simply set up your payees, schedule your payments and let Bill Pay do the rest. So, save your stamps, grab your bills, login to Online Banking and sign up today!
- Set up bill reminders
- View payment history
- Schedule future payments
- Pay your bills using our Mobile or Tablet Apps and deposit checks with 1 Click Remote Deposit Capture!
- Watch our video tutorial to see how Online Bill Pay works, as well as how to pay other people using Zelle. Please note that new Bill Pay users must first enroll in Zelle on a desktop computer for the first time, before they can use Zelle within our Mobile App.
- Go paperless with e-Statements!
- You can sign up for e-Statements by contacting a First Financial representative or by logging into Online Banking and selecting the e-Statements menu at the top of the main overview page and following the prompts.
- View a short video about the benefits of e-Statements.
- Schedule your First Financial auto, personal, and fixed-rate home equity loans to be paid from a checking or savings account at another financial institution on either the 1st, 5th, 15th or 25th of each month.
- Get started by stopping by your local branch, or give us a call at 732.312.1500.
Funds can be transferred to or from a member's account to other financial institutions both within the United States or internationally. Please contact our Member Service Center for more details at 732.312.1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about Online Banking and Bill Pay – or if you're having trouble enrolling in any of our e-Services, please visit the “Need Help?” link at the bottom of our homepage, or contact us!
¹ Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®.