All cards let you charge. The First Financial Visa® Signature Cash Plus Credit Card lets you save and earn!
Get the most out of life with a First Financial Visa® Signature Cash Plus Credit Card!
You'll have instant access to dozens of perks like these:
- 12.90% APR*
- UChoose Rewards - Earn travel rewards, merchandise, gifts, and 1.5 % cash back on purchases!
- Credit lines between $5,000 and $25,000
- No Annual Fee
- Norton Lifelock ID Navigator
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: You will be eligible to receive reimbursement up to $3,000 for your checked luggage or carry-on baggage, and/or its contents provided the luggage was lost due to theft or misdirection by the carrier.
- EMV Chip Security: All of our Visa® credit cards are issued with a secure EMV chip that helps prevent fraud and identity theft.
- Cell Phone Protection: Cell Phone Protection provides you supplemental reimbursement at no cost for damage or theft of an eligible cell phone.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Coverage: Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption will help reimburse you and your immediate family for up to $5,000 of your common carrier passenger fare in the event your trip must be cancelled or interrupted due to a covered reason.
- Visa Concierge: This is a complimentary 24/7 service, providing you with quick and convenient assistance for travel, dining, entertainment, and everyday needs.
- 10-day grace period on all purchases.+
- Rates & Fees PDF
*A First Financial membership is required to obtain a Visa® Signature Cash Plus Credit Card. A $5 deposit in a base savings account is required for credit union membership prior to opening any other account/loan.APR varies from 12.90% to 18% for the Visa Signature Cash Plus Card when you open your account based on your credit worthiness. This APR is for purchases and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Subject to credit approval. Rates quoted assume excellent borrower credit history. Your actual APR may vary based on your state of residence, approved loan amount, applicable discounts and your credit history. No Annual Fees. Other fees that apply: Balance Transfer and Cash Advance Fees of 3% or $10, whichever is greater; Late Payment Fee of $29, $10 Card Replacement Fee, and Returned Payment Fee of $29. No late fee will be charged if payment is received within 10 days from the payment due date. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a VISA Credit Card and is available to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties.
+No late fee will be charged if payment is received within 10 days from the payment due date.
Visa Signature Cash Plus Card Cash Back: Your First Financial Visa® Signature Cash Plus Credit Card will earn cash back based on your eligible purchase transactions. The cash back will be applied to your current credit card balance on a quarterly basis and be shown cumulatively on your billing statement. Unless you are participating in a limited time promotional offer, you will earn 1.5% cash back based upon eligible purchases each quarter. Cell Phone Protection: Eligible cell phones are the primary line and up to the first two secondary, additional, or supplemental lines as listed on your cellular provider monthly billing statement for the billing cycle preceding the month in which the theft or damage occurred. In addition to cell phones, certain types of personal digital assistants (PDA) are eligible when terms and conditions of the benefit are met. If a cardholder fails to make a payment using their covered Visa Signature Credit Card in a particular month, the benefit is suspended until the first day of the calendar month following the date of any future wireless provider bill payment with their covered card while the benefit continues to be offered. Lost Luggage Reimbursement: Coverage applies when common carrier tickets — airline, rail, bus, cruise line, etc. are purchased with your First Financial Visa Signature Credit Card. The cardholder must be the holder of an activated Visa Signature Credit Card that is validly registered under the cardholder’s name prior to the date the luggage is lost or stolen. Only the luggage of the registered cardholder is covered. Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption: You must charge the entire amount of the common carrier fare to your card in order to receive this benefit. Visa® Signature cardholders are eligible to enroll in ID Navigator Powered by Norton LifeLock at no cost. The service provides the cardholder with tools to help keep them informed of potential identity theft threats and helps the cardholder to act quickly should the unexpected happen. Coverage is available for individuals only. Individuals can also choose to enroll in an enhanced benefit plan at a discounted price which will be billed directly to the cardholderʼs Visa® credit card.