Zelle® is a convenient way to send money right from Online and Mobile Banking.
Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of dividing up the cost of the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe, and easy way to send and request money with friends, family, and others you trust. 2 Money is sent directly to the recipient's account and is typically available in minutes, and all you need to send money is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number. 1
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zelle? Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes. 1 With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank. 2
Who can I send money to with Zelle? You can send money to friends, family and others you trust. Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person's bank account within minutes, it's important to only send money to people you trust, and always ensure you've used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number. 1
Mobilize Your Money with Zelle
- Send money in just a few steps.
- Settle up with roommates, friends and more, regardless of where they bank. 2
- Easily divide the cost of the dinner check, coffee and more.
Enroll in Zelle Now
1. Login to First Financial Online Banking
2. Select "Send Money with Zelle®"
3. Select or enter a new Contact
4. Enter Amount
How do I use Zelle? You can send, request, or receive money with Zelle.
1. To get started, log into First Financial Online Banking or the Mobile App, navigate to "Send Money with Zelle®". Accept the terms and conditions, enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, receive a one-time verification code, enter it, and you're ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle.
2. To send money using Zelle, simply add a trusted recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number, enter the amount you'd like to send and an optional note, review, then hit "Send." In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes. 1
3. To request money using Zelle, choose "Request," select the individual(s) from whom you'd like to request money, enter the amount you'd like to request, include an optional note, review and hit "Request." 3
4. To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle.
Don't have our Mobile App? Download it today!
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
Copyright © 2022 First Financial FCU. All rights reserved.