Our Debit Card has lots of great features:
- No Annual Fee
- Accepted worldwide
- No need to write a check
- Safer than carrying cash
- Automatically deducted from your First Financial Checking Account
- Daily ATM limit = $600
- Daily limit for signature based transactions = $2,000
- It's easy to use ... just swipe/insert, sign and go!
- No monthly debit card fee
- Instant issued in any branch!
Get your First Access Debit Card today by stopping into a First Financial branch or contacting Member Services.
Have a Debit Card with us? Enroll in Visa Purchase Alerts!
You can register your First Financial Debit Card to receive email alerts when a transaction is made over an amount you set, if your card is used outside the country, or when your card is used to make an online or phone purchase. Enrolling is fast and easy! Get started here.
First Financial Wallet
Staying in control of your cards has never been more important. Manage your finances while protecting your cards and yourself from fraud using the First Financial Wallet App! View your First Financial Credit and Debit Cards in one place - get purchase alerts, lock your cards, control transactions, and manage your spending.
- Download the First Financial Wallet App by searching FFFCU Wallet in your device’s app store.
- Login with your First Financial Online/Mobile Banking user ID and password
- Link all of the First Financial cards that you want to set controls and alerts for
- Setup at least one control and alert for each card.
- Start using First Financial Wallet!
Debit Card must be linked to a First Financial Checking Account. Debit Cards are available for First Financial members with Checking Accounts only. A First Financial membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties. A $5 deposit in a base savings account is required for credit union membership prior to opening any other account. All personal memberships are part of the Rewards First program and a $5 per month non-participation fee is charged to the base savings account for memberships not meeting the minimum requirements of the program. Click here to view full Rewards First program details.