Features and services of our Mortgages include:
- Terms up to 30 years
Easy application process
No pre-payment penalties
First-Time Homebuyer's Program
Pre-qualification letters when you're just starting to shop.
We'll help you decide which payment options are best for you and educate you on how to pay off your mortgage sooner!
- Financing for your primary residence or vacation home.
- Get $500 in closing cost credits!**
- Stressed about the home buying process or not sure where to start? Schedule a 30 minute video chat or phone call with one of our mortgage experts with no commitment required!
Current Mortgage Rates as of 12/19/2022
Additional Mortgage Application Forms:
- Mortgage Application - Additional Borrower Form
- Mortgage Application - Unmarried Application Form
- Mortgage Application - Continuation Sheet
- Demographic Information Addendum to Mortgage Application
Home Possible Advantage Mortgage Program
A Home Possible Mortgage is a responsible, low down payment mortgage option for first-time homebuyers or low to moderate income borrowers.
Features of the Home Possible Advantage Program include:
- 3% minimum down payment
- Flexible sources for down payment (including gift money)
- Lower credit score requirements
- Ask us for more by calling the Loan Department at 732-312-1500, Option 4
Web Resources for Mortgages
- Check out our homebuyer's guide and checklist!
- HUD.GOV – Department of Housing and Urban Development's information on home loans.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval. Credit worthiness determines your APR. Rates quoted assume excellent borrower credit history and are for qualified borrowers. Your actual APR may vary based on your state of residence, approved loan amount, applicable discounts and your credit history. Higher rates may apply depending on terms of loan and credit worthiness. Minimum loan amount is $100,000. Available on primary residence only. The Interest Rates, Annual Percentage Rate (APR), and fees are based on current market rates, are for informational purposes only. Mortgage insurance may be required depending on loan guidelines. This is not a credit decision or a commitment to lend. If mortgage insurance is required, the mortgage insurance premium could increase the APR and the monthly mortgage payment. See Credit Union for details. A First Financial membership is required to obtain a Mortgage and is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Monmouth or Ocean Counties.
**Qualified borrowers must meet eligibility requirements including, but not limited to, property location, loan amount, loan type, occupancy, property type, loan to value, debt to income ratios, FICO credit scores, refinance with cash out and other variables.
NMLS CU ID: 685814
Would you like more information or do you have questions about one of our loans? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly!
Thank you for your submission!
We will be in touch with you soon.