We offer a full line of certificate options ranging from 6 to 72 months, plus:
- No Annual Fees
- Dividends posted monthly and may be withdrawn at any time
- Deposit is for a specific period
- Automatically renews at maturity date, unless specified
- Rates may vary according to the length of term
- Deposit minimums start at $500
Note: A penalty may be imposed for IRA and Certificate withdrawals before maturity. See your Important Account Information for Our Members document for details.
The Annual Percentage Yield is based on the assumption that dividends will remain in the account until maturity and the minimum balance is maintained.
A $5 deposit in a base savings account is required for credit union membership prior to opening any other account. All personal memberships are part of the Rewards First program and a $5 per month non-participation fee is charged to the base savings account for memberships not meeting the minimum requirements of the program. Click here to view full Rewards First program details.