Mobile & Tablet Apps
Mobile App Update
Card Management & Spend Tracking within our Mobile App!
Card management and spend tracking functionality is now available from a single app, the same app you already use for mobile banking with us.
What you need to know about our Mobile App update:
- Login to our regular mobile banking app as usual, and the app will let you know what's new or you may be prompted to update the app if you don't have automatic updates enabled on your device.
- Once you have updated the mobile banking app, login as usual and tap My Cards.
- Start using one seamless updated mobile banking app for all transactions!
- If you had our separate First Financial Wallet App, this app is no longer available. You no longer need this separate app, and you can remove it from your device. Cards and controls will carry over from the previous First Financial Wallet App into the updated mobile banking app.
Within our updated Mobile App, you can:
- Get real time alerts on transactions and manage all your First Financial cards on-the-go!
- Lock your cards in an instant, for any reason.
- Control transactions by category (gas, restaurants, grocery store, location, online or mobile purchases, etc.)
- Manage your spending by setting up purchase limits.
- Report cards lost or stolen.
- Set-up travel alerts for your cards.
- Understand spending with spending insights, and see your various transaction totals from previous purchases and categories.
- Set-up digital wallet access for Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Learn more about our updated mobile banking app features.
View a short video tutorial on all the great new card management features that are now available within our updated app.
Mobile Banking how to guides, important information, and video tutorials are also available on our System Upgrade webpage.
Add your First Financial Visa Debit and Credit Cards to:
Download our Mobile & Tablet Apps and Deposit Checks Using 1 Click Remote Deposit Capture!
First Financial's mobile and tablet banking applications provide convenient, easy, and secure banking and bill payment solutions right from your smart device. Get 24/7 instant access to your First Financial account – including bill payment, pay other people with Zelle, make transfers, check your balances, find branch and ATM locations, and receive account alerts. You must have an account at First Financial (serving Monmouth and Ocean Counties in NJ), to use this application on your smartphone or tablet.
To use the 1 Click Remote Deposit Capture feature, click on the Deposit tab within the smartphone or tablet app. For assistance or if you do not see the tab, please contact our Member Relationship Center at 732.312.1500 or view our user guide.
- Want to know step by step how to deposit a check using 1 Click and how to use our Mobile App? View our video tutorial.
- When depositing a check using 1 Click, please endorse the back of the check you are depositing with your signature, member number, and by listing For mobile deposit only at First Financial FCU. The cutoff time for mobile deposits on business days is 2:30pm EST. Anything deposited after that time or on a weekend/holiday will be processed on the next business day.
Instant Balance Feature
Want a quick peek at your account balance without logging in? Tap the Instant Balance button at the top of our mobile app's login screen. You can view your balance instantly for up to 6 First Financial accounts!
- Setup Instant Balance for the first time by logging into our mobile app, clicking on the More tab at the bottom right of the screen, and under Settings selecting Instant Balance.
- From there you can select up to 6 accounts to feature, and then click Save.
To download our app on your smartphone or tablet - simply search "First Financial FCU" in the App Store or Google Play on your device, or click on the images below:
*You must have an account at First Financial Federal Credit Union (serving Monmouth and Ocean Counties in NJ), and be enrolled in online banking, to use this application. Standard data rates and charges may apply.