Reader Rewards Summer Reading Contest
Each July and August, First Financial Kids can read books, earn rewards, and the chance to win a grand prize at the end of the Summer!
How does the contest work?
- During the contest entry period, participants will earn $1 per book read - up to 10 books.
- All participants will earn one entry into our grand prize drawing for one of three Barnes and Noble gift cards in the amount of $75, $50, or $25!
- Due to COVID-19, rewards can be deposited electronically once a confirmation email has been received and reviewed by the Marketing Department, or rewards can also be redeemed at any First Financial branch location during business hours.
If you have additional questions - please call us at 732.312.1500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to our 2021 Contest Winners:
- $75 Gift Card Recipient - Donovan S. of Neptune
- $50 Gift Card Recipient - Anna F. of Howell
- $25 Gift Card Recipient - Lauren J. of Jackson
*First Financial Kids up to age 18 are eligible to participate in our Summer Reading Contest. Credit Union membership and First Financial Savings Account are required to participate. Participants will earn $1 per book read, up to 10 books. Each book requires a separate entry form to be filled out online using our electronic entry form. Only completely filled out entry forms will be eligible for reader rewards. Participants will earn 1 entry per book read in our prize drawing of three Barnes & Noble® Gift Cards in the amount of $75, $50, and $25. If the parent/guardian prefers - Reader Rewards can be electronically deposited to the child’s First Financial Savings Account when a confirmation email for each book read (up to 10 books), is received and reviewed by the Marketing Department upon completion of a digital entry form. Reader Rewards can also be redeemed in person in any First Financial branch by displaying the confirmation email(s) to a branch employee on a mobile phone or printed out. The 3 prize winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted by the First Financial Marketing Department. Insured by NCUA.